MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER ;)


Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror

Complaining to my husband that my breasts are too
Small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so,
He uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.
"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day
Take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your
Breasts for a few seconds."
Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet
Paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it
Between my breasts.
"How long will this take?" I asked.
"They will grow larger over a period of years," my
Husband replies.
I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of
Toilet paper between my breasts every day will make
My breasts larger over the years?"
Without missing a beat he says: "Worked for your
Butt, didn't it?"
He's still alive and with a great deal of therapy,
He may even walk again.

Comments

Popular Posts